Aluminium Printing Surfaces
Choose from 5 different ChromaLuxe aluminium surfaces for the ultimate in image quality and vibrancy.
Using a heat press, the dye-sublimation process infuses inks into this specially treated metal giving a high definition, waterproof, scratch resistant finished print. Easily cleaned with a glass cleaner, lightweight and long lasting metal prints are becoming the choice for commercial, fine art and home decor applications.
All surfaces are the same price.
WHITE BASE - aluminium has a white coated base to give images a true to life look, similar to a photo. Available in:
- Ultra Gloss - Our most popular surface, for when you want whites to appear white and for more natural colour and skin tones. Brilliant high gloss surface for highly saturated colour and clear detail. A modern look and suitable for all images. If in doubt we always recommmend the Ultra Gloss which never disappoints.
- Semi Gloss - in between Ultra Gloss and Matt, this white base surface ensures the richness of the Ultra Gloss on a more matt surface to cut down on reflection.
- Matt - this softer more natural surface is ideal for when reflection may be an issue.
BRUSHED ALUMINIUM BASE - with no white coating or white ink being used, you can clearly see the raw aluminium and grain of the base come through in areas you would expect to see white and colours have a metallic look. Available in:
- Brushed Gloss - gives your image an amazing high gloss finish with a metallic look. A unique feature of this finish is that depending on the way the light falls on this surface it can look slightly lighter or darker as you view it from different angles. Certainly makes black and white look awesome as it will appear black and silver.
- Brushed Matt - like the Brushed Gloss, the Brushed Matt surface allows the silver aluminium base to appear in areas that would usually be white. Metal subjects such as escalator or car look fantastic on this surface. The matt finish cuts down on reflection.
It is difficult to show on a website the amazing colour and detail that make metal so highly regarded as a premium print product. You really need to see it to believe it !
Order a sample pack to help you decide on the perfect finish for your image. The sample pack includes our standard image printed on the 5 different finishes. Only $4.95 to cover postage in Australia.
Metal prints are printed on aluminum sheets that have a special coating. Due to the nature of this coating, there can be slight imperfections such as small bumps on the surface. We inspect all sheets for these and will position the image on the metal so the imperfection is the least obvious as possible. We cannot remake prints due to these minor imperfections.